The Illinois College of Optometry offers numerous services and resources to keep you connected with the College and other alumni, to enhance your knowledge and to help you succeed in practice. Most services are offered free of charge to ICO alumni and graduates of our affiliate colleges (Northern Illinois College of Optometry, Chicago College of Optometry and Monroe College of Optometry).
- Search for classmates and colleagues through our online alumni directory.
- If you are looking for an associate or an associate position, the online professional opportunities listings are a great resource.
- There are also a number of library services that are offered to help you find articles and information on topics from patient care to practice management.
- If you are in the process of getting licensed, you can request your official transcript, or if you are opening a 2nd office, you can request a duplicate diploma (nominal printing fee).
- If you have changed locations and would like to keep receiving news about the College, you may update your contact information by submitting a change of address form. We often get calls and emails from doctors needing to refer a patient to an ICO alumnus in another city or state, therefore your current contact information is vital in order for us to give you referrals.
- Lastly, you may also request an ICO alumni e-mail address.
Whatever your needs are, we hope to meet and exceed your expectations!