Bridget C. Axelson, OD
Benefits of the Chicago Vision Outreach Program include:
- Providing students with access to additional patient encounters and giving students a broad spectrum of experiences by increasing their annual clinical sessions by one session per week for one quarter.
- Established satellite eye clinics in partnership with Federally Qualified Health Centers including
- Alivio Medical Center
- Erie Family Health Center
- Illinois Eye Institute at ACCESS
- Access to Illinois Eye Institute at Princeton Elementary School, a partnership with Chicago Public Schools to provide eye health and vision care to students