2. Chun R, Bhakhri R, Coalter J, Jay W. (2012). Smartphone Usage in Patients with Optic Atrophy. Journal of Neuro-Ophthalmology, 36(5): 193-195
4. Ittner EA, Klemencic SA. Nutritional Optic Neuropathy Secondary to Topiramate-Induced Appetite Suppression. Optometry, 82(6): 370
5. Kelly S, Pang Y, Klemencic S. (2012). Reliability of the CSV-1000 in Adults and Children. Optometry and Vision Science, 89(8): 1172-81.
6. Lee PP, West SK, Block SS, Clayton J, Cotch MF, Flynn C, Geiss LS, Klein R, Olsen TW, Owsley C, Primo SA, Rubin GS, Ryskulova A, Sharma S, Friedman DS, Zhang X, Crews JE, Saaddine JB. (2012). Surveillance of disparities in vision and eye health in the United States: an expert panel's opinions. Am J Ophthalmol., 154(6 Suppl):S3-7.
8. Pang Y, Allison C, Frantz KA, Block S, Goodfellow G. (2012). A Prospective Pilot Study of Treatment Outcomes for Amblyopia Associated with Myopic Anisometropia. Archive of Ophthalmology, 130(5): 579-584
9. Pang Y, Frantz KA, Schlange D. (2012). Vision Therapy Management for Dissociated Horizontal Deviation. Optometry and Vision Science, 89(11):e72-7.
10. Pang Y, Teitelbaum B, Krall J. (2012). Factors Predicting Base-in Prism Treatment Outcomes in Presbyopes with Convergence Insufficiency. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 95(2): 192-197.
13. Roberts DK, Lukic A, Yang Y, Wilensky JT, Wernick M. (2012). Multispectral diagnostic imaging of the iris in pigment dispersion syndrome. J Glaucoma, 21: 351-7.
14. Roberts DK, Wilensky JT. (2012). Long anterior lens zonules. Clin Exp Ophthalmol, 40: 764-6.
15. Stone WH, Ittner EA, Teitelbaum BA, Messner LV. (2012). Progressive, Asymptomatic papilledema as the presenting sign of a chiari malformation. Optometry, 83(3): 114-9.
16. Teitelbaum B, Pang Y, Krall, J. (2012). Ocular Surface Disease and Convergence Insufficiency Overlap of Symptom. Optometry, 83(6): 53-55.
17. Winters JE, Stone WH. (2012). Assessment of risk factors for diabetic retinopathy in a low-income, uninsured population. Optometry, 83(6):45-51.
Book Chapters and Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
1. Maino D, Donati, R, Pang Y, Viola S, Barry S. Neuroplasticity. In Taub M, Bartuccio M, Maino D. (Eds) Visual Diagnosis and Care of the Patient with Special Needs; Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. New York, NY; 2012: 275-288
1. Allen, M, Kattouf, V, Beatty, R, Pang, Y, Messner, S, Messner, L, Devick, S, Huynh, D, Gonzales, C, Franz, S, Pham, B, Pall, J. The King- Devick Test as a Reading Fluency Training Program. American Optometric Association 2012 Annual Meeting.
2. Allison, C, Sigler, M. Visual Findings in Waardenburg Syndrome. American Optometric Association 2012 Annual Meeting.
5. Bhakhri, R, Ittner, E. Progressive Outer Retinal Necrosis Following Varicella Zoster Infection. American Optometric Association 2012 Annual Meeting.
6. Bhakhri, R, Chun, R, Coalter, J, Jay, W. A Survey of Smartphone Usage in Low Vision Patients. The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology 2012 Annual Meeting.
7. Block, SS. Integration of vision screening and outcome data into existing state surveillance systems. American Public Health Association Vision Care Section, American Public Health Association 2012 Annual Meeting.
1. Frantz KA, Elston P, Michalik E, Templeman CD, Zoltoski RK. (2011). Comparison of fixation disparity measured by Saladin card and Disparometer. Optometry and Vision Science, 88(6): 733-741.
2. Klemencic SA, McMahon J, Upadhyay S, Messner LV. (2011). SD OCT as a Predictor of Visual Function in Chronic Solar Maculopathy. Optometry and Vision Science, 88(8): 1014-1019.
3. Klemencic SA, Newman TL, Messner LV. (2011). Selective Inner Retinal Layer Involvement in Syphilitic Retinitis as Evidenced by Spectral Domain OCT. Journal of Optometry, 4(2): 37-40.
4. Maino D. Brock String Debuts at 2011 Consumer Electronics Show. (2011). Optometry and Vision Development, 42(1):6-9.
5. Opitz, DL. (2011). Silicone Punctal Plugs as an Adjunctive Therapy for Open-angle Glaucoma and Ocular Hypertension. Clinical and Experimental Optometry, 94(5): 438-442.
6. Pang, Y., Goodfellow, G., Allison, C., Block, S., Frantz, K.A. (2011). A Prospective Study of Macular Thickness in Children with Myopic Anisometropic Amblyopia. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science, 52(5): 2445-2449.
1. Maino D, Chase C. Asthenopia: Technology Induced Visual Impairment. (2011). Review of Optometry. June Supplement (2): 28-35.
1. Kelly, S, Milunas, V, Jackson, T, Albers, J, Kowalski, J. Simultaneous Measurement of Brightness and Pupil Size with Yellow Tinted-Lenses (YTLs). American Academy of Optometry 2011 Annual Meeting.
19. Leishman, B, Kruouch, Z. Management of Congenital Corneal Scars in a Child. American Optometric Association 2010 Annual Meeting.